Thursday, July 31, 2014

Indiscretion Volume 1


Indiscretion Volume 1

Elisabeth Grace, New Adult Romance Author


Amazon    Kobo     B&N



Releasing August 4, 2014




Description of Book (from website)

F*ck and chuck. Pump and dump. Hit it and quit it. One night stand. Didn't matter how I brandd it-that's all she had wanted it to be. That much was clear when she left me with my pants down and my d*ck still out.

What she hadn't counted on was fate intervening and our worlds colliding-again

The day I showed back up in the life of Chloe Griffins, I knew I had to have her again. My body was hungry for another taste. Like an addict, I'd been craving another hit for months, and there she was-flesh and bone, tits and ass.

The fact that she worked for the competition should've been reason enough for me to leave her alone. I had a job to do that summer and f*ucking Chole wasn't part of it. But I was like a man possessed.

I'd do whatever it took to have her again.


My Review

First I have to say that Contemporary Romance isn't my favorite genre. Saying that, this book was so good!!! It got my attention right from the start and I couldn't put it down. It was so hot, sensual, and sexy as hell!! I just fell in love with Max Richfield and wanted to just slap Chloe. You have a man like Max paying attention to you, you need to jump! He's so passionate and considerate. He knows what he wants and goes after it. He makes me swoon! I am so excited to read the next installment! I will be following this series to the end. 







No comments:

Post a Comment