Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Demon At My Door


Demon At My Door


Amazon     B&N


Book Description (from B&N)

Gothic outcast Natalie Sugarman bartered her soul for her dying mother's life sixteen years ago to a boy demon that could stop time. Now, days before her twenty-first birthday, the lifelines on her palms are slowly vanishing, and she knows it's just a matter of time before Satan's little helper collects.
Natalie's tried numerous times to kill the demon and regain control of her soul's destiny, but she always falls short. When she decides to try and gain the element of surprise for her next attempt, Natalie seeks answers about his location from a freaky, glowing-eyed fortuneteller. Creeped out by the psychic's methods, she bolts from the reading and misses the warning that the demon who stole her soul is always closer than she thinks.
After some strange incidents with her new boyfriend, including a hot, levitating sex session, she realizes he's the grown-up version of her little nightmare and he's returned to collect on their deal. Natalie must figure out how to win her soul back from the demon before her lifeline completely disappears and she becomes his forever-even if that means making a deal to damn three other souls to take her place.
*Demon At My Door is a New Adult Paranormal Romance with very mature scenes*

My Review
I loved this book! It grabbed my attention right from the start. I was immediately drawn to Natalie. She loves her family so much she will do anything even giving up her own soul. She wants to belong and find romance, but her reputation keeps her alone. Once I started this book I just couldn't put it down. All the characters were so interesting and I can't wait to find out more about the world Valentine has created. If you love paranormal romance like I do you WILL love this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment