Monday, June 16, 2014

My Demon Determined Vol 2


My Demon Determined (My Demon Trilogy Vol 2)
Alicia Dawn & Nikita Jakz

I just love this series so much!! Vol two picks up where one left off. Sera and Cole are living in Hell hiding from the other angels who are searching for Sera. Having to bow to the master they are left depending on help from the Master. This is an exciting, sexy, and funny paranormal adventure! Of course I would follow Cole to hell anytime! I want to hate Sera just out of jealousy, but I can't! She is so innocent that it's funny the situations she finds herself in. You can't help but love her! No matter what she has faced or has endured she still manages to hold on to that angelic innocence that makes her Sera. If you want to read an amazing paranormal romance this is the one for you!! I can't wait to start on three.


Goodreads   Smashwords   Barnes and Noble   Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment