Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My Decadent Demon



My Decadent Demon
Alicia Dawn & Nikita Jakz


I have just found my next book boyfriend in Cole Astaroth. An angel finds her mate in a demon. After years of denying her feelings she can no longer fight it and goes to her mate.The angel Sera is his and he would not be denied his love any longer.   This was such a sexy love story. Cole just made the whole story for me. His cocky and assured attitude was so attractive. He was funny, loving, and unrelenting. The perfect way to describe Cole, "You are a seducer, she moaned, your touch an aphrodisiac and your voice a siren's call." I need this demon in my life! I can't wait to read the next book in the series. Don't miss out on this sexy paranormal romance.


Amazon   Barnes and Noble   Goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment