Monday, June 2, 2014

Goodbye Reality


Goodbye Reality
Mila A. Ballentine


Audrey and Johani are off to the latest gig. They decide to stop for bit of a break and get something to eat when they find out that the town isn't any ordinary town. This started out to be a fun road trip read for me. Reminded me of times when I went road tripping with my girlfriend. Thankfully Ballentine wasn't in charge of that trip!! She frightened and kept me in suspense throughout the whole story. Once again a very seemingly innocent story turns all kind of crazy and I loved every minute of it! The story grabbed me right from the beginning and I couldn't put it down till it was over. I just love Ballentine's books and she is definitely one of my one click authors!



Barnes and Noble   Amazon   Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment