Thursday, June 12, 2014

As You Wish

As You Wish
Cathy Jackson





This is the first Christian book I've read. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I knew the author is a delight to talk to. This was such a beautiful story and more than a few tears fell while I read it. A widow and her children move trying to adjust life without her husband. She meets a man that not only she needs, but he needs her. His wife died much too young and he was left alone with children as well. The story is centered around her faith in god, but for me the story was about strength, love, and belief. The main character was what I would call a typical mom. She loves and lives for her children. I really connected to this character. Being a single mom myself I could relate to her challenges. She was also funny and lighthearted. Funny to the point of silly and you can't help but smile. I would highly recommend everyone to read this, you won't be disappointed.



Goodreads   Amazon   Barnes and Noble   Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment