Monday, May 19, 2014

The Queen of Swords


The Queen of Swords
Nina Mason

Wow, wow, wow! This was such an amazing story. You can see the research, love, and care Mason took in writing this book. The description grabbed my attention instantly. Once I started reading I had a hard time putting it down. Mason explains the tarot cards used in the story. It was so interesting to learn what the different symbols were and what they stood for. Mason added Scotland history into her story which I always love. This is the paranormal romance you can not miss!!! My favorite quote from the book, "Might the dream have something to do with my lifelong fascination with vampires and Scotsmen?." I say don't we all have that fascination? I know I do. Vampires and Scots in kilts what could be better?? I can't wait for Mason's next book. Mason is my new one click author.

Goodreads   Amazon   Barnes and Noble

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled you loved my book!!

    ReplyDelete