Monday, May 12, 2014

The Merciless


The Merciless
Danielle Vega

Wow!! I was not expecting that. Once I started this book I had a hard time putting it down. The descriptions were so detailed that it creeped me out!! I know I'll be having some nightmares due to this story. I was expecting a typical teenage girl "witchcraft type" story. This is so much more. The new girl or not fitting in is easy for any reader to identify with. This story just kept twisting on me. Once I thought I knew who the "bad guy" was I started doubting myself. I kept going back and forth right till the end! If you love horror this is the perfect book for you! I'm still freaked out about what I read in there and I want more!!! Hope to read more from Vega as soon as possible!


Goodreads   Amazon  Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment