Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Source



Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/J.D.-Horn/e/B00FDZMK0U/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Barnes and Noble
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-source-j-d-horn/1118176800?ean=9781477820148

The Source (Witching Savannah)
Author- J.D. Horn
Publisher- 47North
Horror/Occult
352 pages
ASIN- B00GM54GJS
Rating 5/5

Summary- The Source picks up right where The Line left off. Mercy has her powers and her position in the line. With a finance and a new baby on the way Mercy searches for her sister. An unexpected visitor from her past comes to town and she begins to find out just who and what she is.

I just love this series. This book is better than the first. I have become invested in all the characters. We find out more of the back story of Mercy's father's family. I stayed up all night with this one. I just couldn't put it down until I found out what happend to Mercy. The historical tie was unexpected and I'm excited to see where Horn takes us next.



No comments:

Post a Comment