Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Curse Breakers



Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Curse-Breakers-Keepers-ebook/dp/B00GNK1Y0Q/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1398165412&sr=1-1&keywords=the+curse+breakers

Barnes and Noble
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-curse-breakers-denise-grover-swank/1117776146?ean=9781477820216


"But I can't trust you. I'm scared to death, Collin. I needed you to be there for me. I needed to know we were partners in everything, that shared everything. But you can't even trust yourself." Just where the first book ended we pick up The Curse Breakers. Collin betrayed Ellie and now she needs to find a way to banish all the gods and demons back to hell on her own. This has been a great series to read and I can't wait for the next book. I just loved Collin. He's is so loving and does what he can to protect Ellie even if it's not the best way for her. This story was just an exciting journey. I couldn't put the book down and was so sad to see it end. I can't wait to see where Swank takes her characters next!

No comments:

Post a Comment