Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Room 212


By Kate Stewart

http://www.amazon.com/Room-212-Kate-Stewart-ebook/dp/B00JAUUZWE/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1397049972&sr=1-2


I was given a copy for an honest review. When I first read the prologue I didn't think I was going to like the book. As I continued reading that was it for me. I knew I wasn't going to bed anytime soon. I stayed up past 1 AM till I finished the book. Within a couple of chapters I wanted to be Laura's friend. She was so much fun and a free spirit I could see myself hanging out with her. The story was about the first true love. The kind of love that doesn't change no matter how much time and what else you may encounter in your life. I was guessing right up to the end of the book. I thought I knew what was going to happen, but the author kept surprising me and Icouldn't put it down. I am so looking forward to her next book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment