Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Invitation to Eden - Yours Truly, Taddy


Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Aster/e/B00BGJGHJM

Barnes and Noble
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/yours-truly-taddy-avery-aster/1119229893?ean=9781499128789


Can these girls get a break?? They get themselves into the most unexpected situations. One would think this is so unlikely to happen, but now that I have read two in the series I can totally see it happening to these girls. In the midst of tragedy Aster still manages to make me laugh. I felt bad laughing at the characters, but still couldn't help myself. I love the story reading like you're just having an afternoon of girl talk. I also enjoyed that perspective of another character. The story is centered around, Taddy, and her quest to obtain money for college tuition and of course losing her virginity. I have to admit that I am hooked!!! I need to find out what happens to these friends. I am also hoping to see one centered around everyone's favorite GBF.

No comments:

Post a Comment